Ask me Stuff!
Source: The Atlantic
The words of Mercury are harsh after the songs of Apollo. You that way: we, this way.
— Love’s Labor’s Lost - Shakespeare
n. a kind of melancholic trance in which you become completely absorbed in vivid sensory details—raindrops skittering down a window, tall trees leaning in the wind, clouds of cream swirling in your coffee—which leads to a dawning awareness of the haunting fragility of life, a mood whose only known cure is the vuvuzela.
Time Warp Wednesday - April Mix 2005
Notice how amazing my music taste was as a sophomore in high school. Stumbled across this gem of a playlist today - I used to make a themed mix for each month of the year and this was apparently what I thought of April. Note: Prom was in April hence track 4.
1. Plainsong - The Cure
2. Rebellion (Lies) - The Arcade Fire
3. Legendary - Lou Barlow
4. Existentialism on Prom Night - Straylight Run
5. Promising Light - Iron & Wine
6. We Both Go Down Together - The Decemberists
7. Summer is Coming - Matt Pond PA
8. Don’t Die On Me! - Mirah
9. The World At Large - Modest Mouse
10. Size Too Small - Sufjan Stevens
11. The Past And Pending - The Shins
12. Oh, Well Okay - Elliott Smith
13. Take It Easy (Love Nothing) - Bright Eyes
14. Like Spinning Plates - Radiohead
15. Angeldust (Please Come Down) - Jump, Little Children
16. Eastern Glow - The Album Leaf
17. Friends - Ryan Adams